cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read only printable forms

Chad_Gagne
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

To start when one of my users creates a form they will submit it. The problem is that after they sync the form and someone or themselves makes a change to the form, the next time someone else creates a form and has the same patient as the other person, AllDocs crashes, gives a quick bug report and then any forms that they create get stuck and wont sync over like they should. So in talking with someone from hyland they instructed me to create a custom action to make the form read only after it has been sunk.

When a unity form is created by a user in the field and then submitted that form becomes read only. When that same created form is opened, all of the editable fields are light grey because they are read only. This creates a problem for anyone trying to print the form after it is submitted because the data that is entered into the various field whether it be a keyword or just a regular text box is to light and barely shows up when printed.  

Does anybody know how to rectify this issue. I have tried to change settings for printing and nothing seems to work.

Please Help

1 REPLY 1

Caleb_Wederqui2
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Chad,

What version of OnBase are you running?  I believe an SCR had been created to modify and enhance some of the theme controls to allow the user more control over they read only "shading" and other fields, but I'm not sure if it is in a current build yet.  You should be able to find out more about this through your first line support.