cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process of upgrading from version 14 to 15

Haripavan_Kotag
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Our system admin who use to handle Alldocs and Onbase upgrades and he is no longer working with us. Now I have been assigned the responsibility of upgrades. Can you share the process of upgrading from version 14 to 15? Anyone has a step by step documentation for upgrade process who is willing to share?

Thank you for your support

Hari

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

David_Stone
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hari -

When speaking with Allscripts support last week about our plan to update to Allscripts 16.1, I asked specifically about the Alldocs 15.

The response from Allscripts support was that they have not yet begun the process to certify Hyland/Alldocs 15 and may not do so - indicating they my jump from current version 14 to Hyland 16 (the current version).

David

View answer in original post

Stephen_Aleksza
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Step by step upgrade instructions are available in the documentation section in the Allscripts community (ClientConnect).

View answer in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Check the download center, if not there message my outside of the community. All AllDocs clients were enabled for download. Perhaps your account was missed.

Stephen_Aleksza
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Step by step upgrade instructions are available in the documentation section in the Allscripts community (ClientConnect).

Thank you Saleksza