Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WV attribute(boolean) plus condition set to show fragment

dansmith
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

OnBase 12

when creating form template from WorkView the value of "true" shows in placeholder potition instead of fragment designated in conditions that were configured. Has anyone seen this before?

5 REPLIES 5

Jordan_Polaniec
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello Dan,

If you create a condition that looks for the 'false' value on a Boolean attribute, does the Condition execute on the Placeholder as expected for a 'false' value on a WorkView object?  Also, is your configured condition an Equal To or Default condition?

Thank you,

dansmith
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Here is the condition I have set up. I tried using "true" and "False" and didnt get anything back on the document.  Yes, if the checkbox is not checked, "false", nothing is entered onto the form per the condition configured. If the check box is checked then the word "true" is entered on the form and not the fragment indicated in the condition.

Here's the output.

Jordan_Polaniec
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi Dan,

Would you be able to post screenshots of what your Equal to 0 and null Conditions do?  It would also be helpful if you could show us the WorkView Attribute panel in the Placeholder settings Wizard. 

Is this a checkbox value in your WorkView object you want to execute Conditions from?

Thank you, 

dansmith
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Here you go! And thanks for the help! 

from the WV MRG: 

Note: When using a boolean attribute, a default value of 0 is false and a default value of 1 is
true. If a value of 1 is not specified, the default boolean attribute value is automatically NULL
when an object is created.

This is why I added the NULL condition

Attribute settings.

Attribute on screen.