Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Composition from different Workview Classes

Darius_Havenga1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Good day

I am trying to compose a document from Workview Attributes that are in different classes. The classes are related but I'm not getting anything in Doc Comp.

My scenario is as follow

2 classes, let's call them A & B with relationships both ways

From Class A, I can populate placeholders in Doc Comp. But nothing from Class B is populated.

The placeholders for Class B is through the relationship from A to B, if this makes sense. However, it is not working.

Have anyone ever tried this and got it working?

Thanks

Darius 

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Darius Havenga,

Since this is not working as expected for you, we suggest that you Create a Support Case with FLOS (first line of support) so that a Support person will work with you directly to verify your configuration. This could be a misconfiguration issue or perhaps a defect.  

Thanks! 

~Alan 

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Darius Havenga,

I am reaching out to our WorkView team to provide some advice to answer your question.  We will get back to you as soon as we have information or subsequent questions. 

Meanwhile this question is open to any other community members who may have tried this. 

Thanks, 

~Alan 

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Darius Havenga,

Since this is not working as expected for you, we suggest that you Create a Support Case with FLOS (first line of support) so that a Support person will work with you directly to verify your configuration. This could be a misconfiguration issue or perhaps a defect.  

Thanks! 

~Alan 

Thanks Alan

I have created the support case earlier today.

Thanks for letting me know @Darius Havenga.

I am now following your Case and will post the solution here for other community members to see.

Cheers!

~Alan