Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce and WorkView?

Andrew_McCollu1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hey people! 

Our bank has a very large WorkView application. Right now, we have a custom integration between Salesforce and OnBase to pass commands to trigger the creation of a WorkView object which goes about its merry little way through OnBase Workflow, sending status's beck to Salesforce Opportunity about where the Workview object is in Workflow and when it reaches its final resting state. 

Since they are custom built APIs, there are a few points of failure through gateways, etc - which has proven challenging at times and we are constantly maintaining the custom integration. 

We would like an easier integration between Sacesforce and OnBase Workview.  Has there been any thought to integrating Salesforce with WorkView objects? Just like a document object, the team would like to be able to create WorkView class object (from within Salesforce), search through WorkView class objects, be able to open a WorkView class object, and be able to link and track the Workflow queue execution status's of the WorkView object directly within the Salesforce Opportunity.

I know that this is a very specific ask. A "baked-in" integration that extends WorkView through Salesforce would be awesome.

Just checking to see if something like this may be on someone's radar at Hyland?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Drew McCollum | SCA, OCWV, OCWE, CDIA+, ECMp

Assistant Vice President | Sr. Software Engineer - OnBase

andrew.mccollum@usbank.com

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Bryan_Boynar
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Drew,

Thank you for the post! This is an enhancement we have thought about and have heard from other customers as well.

With that said, I would love to meet and discuss your need in more details to help shape the need in a more formal manner. I'll reach out to you via email to continue the conversation.

PS... Anyone else who is interested in discussing the Salesforce integration working with Workview, please drop your email below and I'll connect with you.

Thanks! 

Bryan

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryan_Boynar
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Drew,

Thank you for the post! This is an enhancement we have thought about and have heard from other customers as well.

With that said, I would love to meet and discuss your need in more details to help shape the need in a more formal manner. I'll reach out to you via email to continue the conversation.

PS... Anyone else who is interested in discussing the Salesforce integration working with Workview, please drop your email below and I'll connect with you.

Thanks! 

Bryan