cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with version 16.0.0.20 GIS Configuration tool

Stephen_Beck
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I am having an issue saving and validating an XML file created through the Hyland GIS Configuration application. After I have completed the configuration of the map layers, document types, keywords and attributes, I save the file.  I am not provided the opportunity of selecting a folder for the file nor a name for the file.  There merely is a pop-up window in the lower right potion of the screen informing that the file has been saved successfully.  When I search the local drive for a newly created .XML file, there are none.

If I log out of the Configuration tool or exit from the tool, the file that I thought I had saved is open automatically and I am unable to create a new one or open an existing one.

Steve Beck

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Stephen_Beck
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thsi was answered by teh Hyland support team.  At version 16, the configuratio is stored in the database, not in an XML file

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen_Beck
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thsi was answered by teh Hyland support team.  At version 16, the configuratio is stored in the database, not in an XML file

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Steve,

Happy you were able to get an answer from our great Tech Support team!

Like they said, as of OnBase 16, GIS configuration such as Layer mappings and OnBase mapping settings are now stored in the database. This is part of the effort to improve the upgrade process for our users.

Thanks for reaching out on Community!

Jessica