Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArchiveLink SAP FIORI

Dominik_Lippune
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hello 

Does anyone have experience with the display of archived Documents within SAP FIORI. We are desperately trying to get the get the OnBase Web Client via SAPDOCPOP t to display OnBase Documents within SAP FIORI. As an embedded view (iFrame).

Somehow the customer on the SAP side gets an Error: 
Refused to display 'https://onb-app-pre.us-XXXXX.net.com/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.
(index):2758

Everything we tried so far did not work.

Thanks for any experienced advise.

Best Regards

Dom

12 REPLIES 12

Ok.  I'm aware of one other customer embedding on an IFrame.  I usually only become aware when there is an issue, and that's what got their solution working.  I may point you to tech support as they may have run into other scenarios.  

One other configuration item to check.... On the AppNet web.config, can you please ensure that the DocPop setting embedded=true

d491027268e44be5aab1d358edccd0db

Hi Ron
Many thanks for your comment. We also checked for the embedded value setting. this setting is also already set. So we still have to issue.

A support ticket is now created.

Best regards,

Reto Leuzinger

One last configuration item to check... On the ArchiveLink web.config, can you please make sure that the docpop url points to docpop.aspx.  It should NOT point to sapdocpop.aspx.

0c8ed80aae514918910eb6c79a59628a

Don_Dittmar
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Thanks Ron!!

Martin_Kofoed
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi All

We are about testing this now ... first attempt today. Preview does not work. I think we need to understand more about this. My suggestion would be to setup a conf-call.

Br, Martin