cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Architecture Diagram?

Richard_Ruiz
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

There are lots of pieces for this and I'm not clear on how they all interact.  Seems like something must be outside the fire wall. Is there a  architectural diagram for this product?

4 REPLIES 4

Debojit_Kundu
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Rich,

Thanks for reaching out. We have detail architecture diagrams and deployment diagrams but these documents are usually not included in the install guide (Module Reference Guide). We will definitely see if those could be made publicly available. If you have any specific questions/concerns those are not clear from the MRG please share them here.

Glad you have the diagram. Seems like something must be outside the fire wall for this module and I'd like a  architectural diagram for this product? Please send it to me so we can complete this sale.

Richard_Dias1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi there, was a link for these ever provided. @Debojit Kundu as you mentioned, these are not usually included in the MRGs

Hi Richard,

We do not generally make the architecture or deployment diagrams publicly available. However, if you have any specific questions about architecture, please let us know.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.