cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArcGIS Runtime SDK 10.2.7

Jim_McKenney1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

The MRG for the ESRI integration specifies you need to install ArcGIS Runtime SDK 10.2.7 on the app server. The ESRI site doesn't have a download for it any longer.

Where does one find the file, or is there a newer version supported?

thanks

Jim

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Hi Jim,

Our PO is out of office today , so I figured I would help out here.

Can you tell me what version of the MRG you are reading this in?

As of OnBase Foundation EP1, the OnBase Application Server does not require an ArcGIS Runtime SDK install (in order to leverage geocoding features).

The Unity Client mapping features are the only place we still require installing the ArcGIS Runtime SDK 10.2.7 per client (not the server). The SDK is still accessible via Esri support locations, but not the typical SDK download locations.

I hope this information helps,

Jason

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Jim,

Our PO is out of office today , so I figured I would help out here.

Can you tell me what version of the MRG you are reading this in?

As of OnBase Foundation EP1, the OnBase Application Server does not require an ArcGIS Runtime SDK install (in order to leverage geocoding features).

The Unity Client mapping features are the only place we still require installing the ArcGIS Runtime SDK 10.2.7 per client (not the server). The SDK is still accessible via Esri support locations, but not the typical SDK download locations.

I hope this information helps,

Jason

Jim_McKenney1
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi, the EsriIntegration_FEP5 Mrg. Page 95.

Jim

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.