Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arcgis desktop integration

AHMED_LASHIN1
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi,

I've an issue with integration between arcgis and unity client.

09-22-2020 10:30:05 - ERROR: A Unity Client instance has not been registered. |  STACK:    at Hyland.Canvas.Automation.PresentationServices.LaunchUnity(Action OnUserExit)

at Hyland.Canvas.Automation.PresentationServices.LaunchUnity()

at Hyland.Integrations.GIS.Canvas.Utility.InitAutomationAppDomain(Boolean isLaunchClient)

at Hyland.Integrations.GIS.Canvas.Utility.ProxySOACall(GISAutomationRequestInfo gisInfo)

at Hyland.Integrations.GIS.Canvas.ViewModel.ConfigPropsViewModel.ValidateSettings(Boolean isCheckForDocumentTypes)

at Hyland.Integrations.GIS.Canvas.Controls.OBSettings.<TestSettingsCommand_Executed>b__0(BackgroundWorker bw, DoWorkEventArgs we)

at Hyland.Integrations.GIS.Canvas.Controls.ProgressDialog.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Execute>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Please help!

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out on Community!

My first suggestion is to confirm that the Unity Client you are trying to work with has been registered. You can do this by going into File > User Options > Set Registration. 

If you are still running into issues once you've done this, I would recommend contacting your first line of support for further troubleshooting. 

Thanks! 

Jessica

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jess_Vorobel
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out on Community!

My first suggestion is to confirm that the Unity Client you are trying to work with has been registered. You can do this by going into File > User Options > Set Registration. 

If you are still running into issues once you've done this, I would recommend contacting your first line of support for further troubleshooting. 

Thanks! 

Jessica

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.