cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Exception Errors When Signing Deficiencies

Seth_Pontiff
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Some of our providers get a "Memory Exception" error when trying to sign scanned document deficiencies from their Epic inbasket. It rarely happens but we can never really find the root cause to resolve this. Usually it clears up on its own and eventually lets the provider approve their e-sig. Has anyone else come across this before? 

Note that Epic is in a Citrix environment. There is nothing local on the user's PC (Epic or OnBase).

"Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown."

Followed by a lengthy error regarding "System.XXXXX"

16 REPLIES 16

Kent_Kirchner
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I was in a meeting yesterday with Epic TS and my IS staff and Epic mentioned that they are aware of the out of memory exception that some users are encountering and provided us with a Microsoft tweak as well as a recommendation to increase our number of VM's in our Citrix environment. I would reach out to your Epic TS for more information.

Thanks for this. Are they recommending more VMs for Epic or for OnBase?

Additional VM's for Epic is what we were told

Weird. The error seems to be coming from OnBase and not Epic. But I'll inquire about it. Thanks again.

Does recycling the app server help? It does with the same problem in signature pad interface.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.