cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone using In Person Signing?

Denise_Erickson
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I have it so that the envelope get uploaded as a draft, but it will not let me change the option from "Needs to Sign" to be "In Person Signer"

Thanks for any help with this!!

3 REPLIES 3

Carolyn_Kane
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Denise, 

I've tested this with a DocuSign Template that is already configured for in-person signing and it has been successful, but I have not tried to make the choice on an ad-hoc basis. Are you using an existing DocuSign Template or are you configuring your documents on a one-at-a-time basis? Are you able to upload a document directly to DocuSign and use the in-person signing option?

Thanks!

I am trying to use a document template, the issue is that I am using one template for two possible scenarios. One for remote signing and one for in person signing. I am afraid if I make two templates, one that says 'Needs to Sign' and one that says 'In Person', the system wont have any idea which template to use. I did end up talking to someone at DocuSign and they said that I am not able to modify the existing option because of the API call from Hyland. I have opened a ticket with support about this enhancement.

Denise,

I am also looking for the ability to select In Person Signing on the fly depending on the situation at the time. I do not want to have to create multiple forms.

Have you received a solution that you can share?

Thanks!

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.