cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Sign Error Integration

Mark_Armsleve_S
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I'm conducting research and developing on the integration of Adobe Sign with OnBase. I followed the guide documentation, but when configuring between Adobe Sign and Hyland Services in OnBase Studio, I encountered an error, In the Adobe Sign portion, you need to input the Client ID and Client Secret
Error Message:
Unable to send Adobe Sign credentials to the Electronic Signature integration Service.
Ensure Hyland IDP Client and Sercret are entered and the Service is running. Unable to store credentials at URL 'https://demo/apiserver/esign/esignature/auth/credentials?ApiUrl=https://api.sg1.adobesign.com/'

ff570c2680ad43afaeab04b59d508826

8 REPLIES 8

Andrew_Morton
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Mark,

Start by navigating to https://demo/apiserver/esign/healthcheck to ensure that your API Server and Hyland Electronic Signature Integration Service are up and running. Once verified you should ensure that the Hyland IdP URL specified in that dialog matches the one in the API Server's 1_server.json file.

Have you also run the Hyland Electronic Signature Service Database Configuration Tool to create the required database tables and added the connection string to the 5_esignature.json configuration file?

If those steps don't get you on the right track I recommend contacting your first line of support to assist in ensuring your environment is set up correctly.

Andrew

Hello Andrew, I've already fixed the past error, and I'm now trying to link my account, but I'm encountering this error.

2def2253ec0747d4a052b16348036c82

And is it normal for the Thumbprint of the API server and the IDP server to be different? When I checked the thumbprint in C:\Program Files\Hyland\ApiServer\config\5_esignature.json, it was old or expired. However, when I checked in C:\Program Files\Hyland\identityprovider\config\appsettings.json, the thumbprint being used was active and not expire.

When I tried to change the thumbprint in 5_esignature.json for the API server, I encountered an error in the integration of the IDP configuration workflow.

It is normal for the 5_esignature.json file to have an older thumbprint. Even when your certificate expires and you add a new one you will still need to keep the old thumbprint value in place in the 5_esignature.json because it is used as part of an encrypt/decrypt process for some values in the Database. So if that thumb print changes the decrypt process will fail. 

So if you use the older thumbprint value the Adobe Sign account linking should work.

We have a backlog item to address this in the future to allow you to update the thumbprint in the esignature.json file.

-Paul Morton
Product Owner, Hyland

Hi Mark,

I wanted to give an update on this. We are actually running into this same issue on our end, even if we are using the correct older certificate and thumbprint.

Its possible there are recent browser updates that is causing this. We are investigating.

-Paul Morton
Product Owner, Hyland