cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Activity Provider

Mitzie_O_Rourke
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

We built our first Dashboard in PROD with a Workflow Activity Provider and it gives no data.  What table is this provider reading from?  I looked in wftransactionmsg to see if we have data and we do.  That was just a guess.  Anyone have advice?

6 REPLIES 6

I found this looking for an answer to my question. Although I imagine this is not the correct way to do it, I didn't want to ask a "unlinked" question.

This is my first report and I am using as data provider the workflow activity. I am getting back some information but not all: I can see when looking at the document's history that the document has gone in and come out, of more queues than the ones shown on the report. Is there a way I may have hidden or turned off the report, so that it doesn't show me the whole history?

Thank you

Mitzie_O_Rourke
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Joe, Thanks for the info it was super helpful!  What we believe (after spending time with 2 Hyland Support Analyst) is that logging was not turned on at all.   Although, they are marked in Studio.  We plan to either recycle the App Pool (after hours since PROD) or see when the next full boot is scheduled for.  Thanks to Brandon persistence and Mikes help, and your information Joe!