cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Task Using Workview Data Provider

Nate_Ellenwood
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I'm trying to create a Unity Task to extract a Dashboard Report Data Provider. I am getting an error that says "The Module Associated associated with this Dashboard is unavailable. Please contact your system administrator." Not sure what the issue is, every step of the process up to this point is working correctly including the dashboard report itself. I've also got this same configuration working fine in another environment. Does anyone know what could be causing this error?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Nate_Ellenwood
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

So this has been resolved. I waited for an overnight IIS reset on our servers and I didn't get the error this morning. Thanks for the help!

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

I would check that the necessary users/groups are assigned at all levels: module association (in Studio), data provider, and report. 

Thanks, I did make sure all of that was good to go. Everything in the process up to this point appears to be working perfectly. I can view the dashboard report in the client no problem. It would appear to be an access issue from the surface but all access at all of those points is consistent.

What account runs the service for your scheduler task? Is that included in the same group you are using when you view the report in the client?

Do you get any further information in diagnostics console?

Nate_Ellenwood
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

So this has been resolved. I waited for an overnight IIS reset on our servers and I didn't get the error this morning. Thanks for the help!