cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting Dashboard for WorkView objects

Kelly_Guthrie1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I have WorkView objects that contain a Provisional Credit Amount attribute. I need to create a report of these objects based on a date range and display the total of the Provisional Credit Amount. I have created a WV filter and on the Advanced tab selected Enable reportable view and entered a Name.

When I go to Reporting Dashboards > Administration > Create New Data Provider > New Data Provider > select WorkView as the Data Provider Type > I'm not sure what to enter in the Configure Query|Display Columns search field. Can someone assist me with the next steps I need to take or what I'm missing?

Thank you,
Kelly Guthrie

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jason_Motter
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

@Kelly Guthrie

You may need to configure the Module Associations for Reporting Dashboards on the WorkView tab in Studio.   This allows you to choose which WorkView filters appear in the Select Source dropdown when configuring the data provider.

60bbdc98b6304859955a374897db2ec2

5086318bde9d47c3ace145cbd99538a6

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jason_Motter
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

@Kelly Guthrie

You may need to configure the Module Associations for Reporting Dashboards on the WorkView tab in Studio.   This allows you to choose which WorkView filters appear in the Select Source dropdown when configuring the data provider.

60bbdc98b6304859955a374897db2ec2

5086318bde9d47c3ace145cbd99538a6

This is the solution! PS: Free elearning video on how to do this on Hyland University

WorkView Latest Enhancements - Leverage Existing Data for Reporting | Hyland Education Services

Eric_Beavers
Employee
Employee

You need to use Module Associations instead.

"Enable reportable view" is used to create Database Views directly in SQL Server or Oracle. Examples from my dev system:

be0a6c9809a64099ac21ca6400153c2c

Kelly_Guthrie1
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Thank you @Jason Motter and @Eric Beavers!  Module Associations was exactly what I was missing.

I'll definitely watch the training video.

Kelly