cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on locked documents and batches using SQL?

Peter_Scaramuzz
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I want to create a SQL report of locked jobs and batches. I looked all over and can't find any hints or documentation. Can anyone tell me how I can report on that using SQL?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Anthony_Boyd
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi,

This should help get you started:

Document locks are in hsi.doccheckout, you can join itemnum to hsi.itemdata and usernum to hsi.useraccount.

Process locks are in hsi.lockkeys, the keynum is going to be the object that is locked (if its a document this is the itemnum, if this is a batch this will be the batchnum, if this is a diskgroup this will be the diskgroupnum, etc.). keykeytype is the type of lock - you can use this and what is displayed in the Process Locks window in the client to figure out what each one may mean, it will vary based on what you have licensed.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Anthony_Boyd
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi,

This should help get you started:

Document locks are in hsi.doccheckout, you can join itemnum to hsi.itemdata and usernum to hsi.useraccount.

Process locks are in hsi.lockkeys, the keynum is going to be the object that is locked (if its a document this is the itemnum, if this is a batch this will be the batchnum, if this is a diskgroup this will be the diskgroupnum, etc.). keykeytype is the type of lock - you can use this and what is displayed in the Process Locks window in the client to figure out what each one may mean, it will vary based on what you have licensed.

Peter_Scaramuzz
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Awesome, thanks

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.