cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception when creating a Document Query type Data Provider

Tom_Barnes
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I am getting the following error when attempting to create a Document Query type data provider when including a specific keyword type. I do not know if it has anything to do with it but I did recently make some changes to the data set associated with that keyword type and re-indexed several documents. 

Exception of type 'Hyland.Public.ServiceException' was thrown. ---> Source: Has been filtered
TargetSite: Has been filtered
Exception: One or more errors occurred. ---> The stacktrace has been removed. Please contact your administrator and provide error id: f5a6803e-0bf1-483d-84cf-d64819eac8d5 to get more information.
End of Service Exception from Server.
at Hyland.Types.Response.Validate()
at Hyland.Canvas.ReportServices.Configuration.ServiceCommandManager.PollFromAsyncToken(Element param)
at Hyland.Canvas.ReportServices.Configuration.ServiceCommandManager.ExecuteCommandsImpl(Boolean useAsyncRequest, Boolean usePolling, Action continuation, Action`1 onError)
at Hyland.Common.Core.ReportServices.Configuration.ServiceCommandManagerBase.ExecuteCommandsWithPolling()
at Hyland.Canvas.ReportServices.Wizards.DataProviderCommon.SelectDataProviderDisplayColumns.OnLoadedOnce()
at Hyland.Canvas.ReportServices.Wizards.WizardPage.OnLoadedInternal(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Eileen_Calhoun
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

This is something that I have encountered in my environment as well. We had to update our database statistics more often, that seemed to help.  

View answer in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Eileen_Calhoun
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

This is something that I have encountered in my environment as well. We had to update our database statistics more often, that seemed to help.  

Unfortunately, this does not seam to solve the issue. I updated the statistics on the pertinent table columns and I am still getting the error. I did create the data provider without the keyword included and then added in after the fact. Now when you try to run the dashboard with that data provider I get this error that is still pointing to an issue with the same keyword.

Exception of type 'Hyland.Public.ServiceException' was thrown. ---> Source: Has been filtered
TargetSite: Has been filtered
Exception: An Error occurred while parsing a keyword value for Keyword Type 'Chaplaincy Status' (351), check the inner exception for details. ---> The stacktrace has been removed. Please contact your administrator and provide error id: bb4f7867-060d-4938-a1b0-67931b9ac869 to get more information.
End of Service Exception from Server.
at Hyland.Types.Response.Validate()
at Hyland.Controls.AdministrationDashboard.Classes.DashboardDataSet.DownloadDashboardDataImpl(DashboardDataSet ddc)
at Hyland.Controls.AdministrationDashboard.Classes.DashboardDataSet.DownloadDashboardData(DashboardDataSet ddc)
at Hyland.Controls.AdministrationDashboard.Classes.DashboardDataSet.<>c__DisplayClass76_0.<CreateLazyAsyncDownloaderImpl>b__0()
at Hyland.Controls.AdministrationDashboard.Classes.LazyAsyncDownloader`1.<DownloadAsync>b__7_0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

I have now confirmed that it happens anytime you use a new keyword or edit a keyword (In the example I changed the max value to 50 characters). We did our weekly indexing maintenance which updated the statistics last night and the behavior continues. 

Any other suggestions? Are there any services I should restart?

After waiting for our weekend scheduled database maintenance which updates indexing and statistics everything worked.