cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document History Report

Pepper_Henkel
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Our HIM manager needs a report used for showing document history. I don't see anything in the Report Services reports that fits our needs. Would love to have two options, document history by document id and another where they can search all actions by a specific user in a certain time frame. Am I just missing these reports?

I can pull the information needed in a Crystal Report from the transactionxlog table, but it needs to be available to the manager on the fly. Any help would be appreciated!

7 REPLIES 7

Anthony_Boyd
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Are you limited to Crystal Reports or do you have access to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services? Below is a sample of a report I created for our HIM group that they absolutely love. This one is based on document handle/id. I don't mind sharing the RDL file I would just have to remove the 2 keywords that are unique to our environment - everything else pulls from the transaction and scanning logs. I have been wanting to add workflow history but haven't gotten around to add it yet.

Anthony,

This is great! I was thinking something in Hyland Report Services or the Dashboards so that they can run it themselves. Just looking at this though is very helpful. Thank you so much! 🙂

Anthony, that looks great. if you can share the SQL statement that would be great.