cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What permission is needed to "Open in Workflow" from Documents View?

Genae_Jenkins
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I have a user who can go to Documents, then a global filter, right-click a document in a workflow queue that she doesn't have access to and select "Open in Workflow" and route it to a different queue (that she also has no permissions on). I don't see how this should be possible for her given that she has no permissions on the workflow queues where the documents are sitting or the ones she can route the docs to, but I watched her do it.

I copied her permissions to my user account to see if I could do it too, but I can't. What am I missing that is allowing her to do this?

3 REPLIES 3

BrandonCrespino
Employee
Employee

Hi @Genae Jenkins  - Have your reviewed the privileges on the queue where the document reside to see what permissions are applied to that queue? Are there any groups that have privs applied that this user is a member of?

Genae_Jenkins
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

@Brandon Crespino Yes! The document resides in a subqueue of a super queue. Only one user has security on the subqueue - not her.

Hi @Genae Jenkins  - Does this user have the manage process priv in management console? If you go to the user profile and check the Process Privileges section under Privileges does the user have any of the processes listed checked? 

47bf32c12d854320ac92933a9cbfc3bc