cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing issue from Perceptive Experience

Suresh_Kamat
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

When user has to print the Images from the Perceptive Experience and they hit print icon on the screen a new pop-up comes up to show the Print Preview. In the background the original image keeps on spinning. The User completes the print closes the Print Preview that Pop-up and then tries to go to the next document. The control after close the Print pop-up (Preview) doesn't go back to the original Image. It still keeps on spinning. The user has to completely come out of Perceptive Experience and then login in again and go and get the next image.

If anyone has experience this and  has got any solution then please let me know. I have used Graphic DPI 250 in the isys11df.ini file. 

4 REPLIES 4

BrandonCrespino
Employee
Employee

@Suresh Kamat  - What version and patch release of Content Apps are you using? We resolved this issue in the September 2021 patch release for EP2 and above.

Resolved an issue where the Document Viewer would remain in a loading state after closing the Print
Preview tab. (PC-90460)

Suresh_Kamat
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I don't know which version of Perceptive Experience we are running. But the Server is EP2 build 261 and the client is EP2 build 261. The issue is not with the client but with the experience. Is there a separate patch for Perceptive Experience that I should be applying? or the patch should go to Perceptive Content Foundation Server? The issue is with Document viewer in Perceptive Experience. 

@Suresh Kamat  - Given that your versions of the server and client are older than the patch release for Content Apps where this was addressed I am going to assume your Content Apps install is before then too. You can view the version of Content Apps in use by selecting the user icon in the top right of Content Apps and selecting Settings:

f05c3453ae9d4a009494a95fd11b9355

If you select About you will see the version under Product Name:

f0e647757ac24173b769a72b8c7bdf5c

To resolve your issue I would recommend updating the Content Apps version you are using.

Suresh_Kamat
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Brandon,

Awesome, Thanks. I will be on top of it.

Suresh Kamat