cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Queues Refreshing when Filtered

Rochelle_Petts
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

My user filters one of her workflow queues and then sorts the results with a particular keyword so she can reconcile her work against our backroom accounting system. Since we switched to Core, she finds the queue refreshes often and resets the sort so she has to continually find where she left off. This is wreaking havoc with her process.

How can I control the refresh rates on workflow queues and should it even be refreshing once someone has applied a filter and sorted the documents in the queue?

6 REPLIES 6

John_Anderson4
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

What do you mean by "switched to Core"? What specific type of client are you using? (classic thick, core-based thick, web, unity, desktop, etc.?) Also what version?

Rochelle_Petts
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

This is happening on our core-based thick client and it's V11.0.1. We also use Web Client, V11.0.1 - don't know if we're having any issues there. Main concern right now is the thick client.

John_Anderson4
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

The first thing I would check is the User Option called "Document List Refresh"

In the thick client, go to the User menu and select User Options. On the General tab, see if Document List Refresh is enabled and what it's set to. If it's enabled, try checking the box to disable it and see if that works. If you want that to be a global setting, that is possible as well.

Rochelle_Petts
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Yes, that is the first thing I checked - at the User|User Options as well as Global Client Settings. It was alreday enabled. Both my reseller and I experimented with that and it seems to only appliy to document lists as the name implies. It's not having any effect on the filtered queues.

So far, we have come up empty resolving this.