cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 20H2 still in testing after 6 months

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Windows 10 20H2 has been in testing since October 2020 - over 6 months.  Is there an ETA on this?  Note: Microsoft comes out with updates/versions frequently and while I certainly expect a little delay in 3rd party approval, taking over 6 months is a concern.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Austin_Wakat
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Thanks for your question on Windows 20H2 compatibility, Tom. We're targeting the end of June to complete our compatibility testing, and will update the Third Party compatibility list as soon as it is complete. I recognize it has taken some time to get this compatibility posted and appreciate the Community's patience. As Microsoft has moved to the six month release cadence for Windows, we've been taking steps internally at Hyland to turn this compatibility around faster and outside the normal OnBase release cycle for future releases.

View answer in original post

17 REPLIES 17

D_P
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Since this round is taking so long, can you post what issues are holding up the process?  If we don't use whatever functionality is holding things up, we would like to move forward ASAP.

Are you also working on 21H1 in parallel then? 

PS.  20H2 is a minor upgrade to 20H1 (which was already blessed).  MS is veering from the flight path for 21H1 as well and it is also being considered a minor upgrade and they are holding the next "major" update to 21H2.

Lori_Hall
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I have had issues with AppEnabler not respecting the parameters. It is finding the panel as the whole window, and will not recognize just the portion I am trying to use as a hotspot. 20H2 is the only machine I have had this trouble with. The 1803 and 1909 are all configured the same way. 

D_P
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hello?  Checking on a status...

Might as well add Windows11 to the list now too...

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.