cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which tables and/or indices contain the values for the "unrestricted query" options per doctype?

Rob_Keberdle
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I wish to query SQL for them as opposed to searching through the SYS Configuration Report.

3 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Scott_McLean
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

That setting is part of the itemtypeflags value in the hsi.doctype table. This bitwise value contains many of the document type settings. I don't know which bit corresponds to which setting, but you could probably figure it out by changing the setting and examining how the value changes.

View answer in original post

Mike_Saville
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

The following query will return all document types that have "No Warning"

select itemtypename, itemtypegroupname from hsi.doctype dt join hsi.itemtypegroup dtg on dtg.itemtypegroupnum = dt.itemtypegroupnum where (itemtypeflags & 4) = 4

Ansley_Ingram
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Rob,

The Configuration reports in Report Services (which it appears that you own) offer the same information that the SYS Configuration Reports do but in a format that's a bit easier to search through than a flat text file. The information you are looking for - both the result set and the SQL can be found in the reports. 

Hope that helps.

Ansley

4 REPLIES 4

Scott_McLean
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

That setting is part of the itemtypeflags value in the hsi.doctype table. This bitwise value contains many of the document type settings. I don't know which bit corresponds to which setting, but you could probably figure it out by changing the setting and examining how the value changes.

I suspected that might be the case, but I was hoping someone already figured it out how to translate the values. It appears to be outside of my capabilities 🙂

Mike_Saville
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

The following query will return all document types that have "No Warning"

select itemtypename, itemtypegroupname from hsi.doctype dt join hsi.itemtypegroup dtg on dtg.itemtypegroupnum = dt.itemtypegroupnum where (itemtypeflags & 4) = 4

Ansley_Ingram
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Rob,

The Configuration reports in Report Services (which it appears that you own) offer the same information that the SYS Configuration Reports do but in a format that's a bit easier to search through than a flat text file. The information you are looking for - both the result set and the SQL can be found in the reports. 

Hope that helps.

Ansley