cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find Identity and Access Management Services documentation?

Julie_Brown
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

In the "Integrating with Hyland IAM Services MRG" page 5 has a Tip: For more information on installing and configuring the Hyland IdP Service, see the Identity and Access Management Services documentation.

Anyone know where I can find Identity and Access Management Services documentation?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @Julie ,

The first place to start is the IAM group on Community ...

https://community.hyland.com/en/technical/identity-and-access-management

From there you can find the two documents under the Resources tab.  The first is the Identity and Access Management Services MRG which is used to install the Hyland IDP.  The second is the Integrating with Hyland IAM Services MRG which is used to integrated OnBase with the Hyland IDP.  

Related, you'll need the API Server MRG as well as the Hyland IDP will use the SCIM service running in the API Server for access to the OnBase database, however this is only needed for OnBase solutions.

Hope this helps.

View answer in original post

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Hey @Julie ,

Granted this MRG is for 22.1, it should still help you with what you need.

Documentation Notice • Integrating With Hyland IAM Services • Reader • Product Documentation

Otherwise, you can see if you can find what you need in this search I put together.

Hyland Community Search

Good luck!

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi @Julie ,

The first place to start is the IAM group on Community ...

https://community.hyland.com/en/technical/identity-and-access-management

From there you can find the two documents under the Resources tab.  The first is the Identity and Access Management Services MRG which is used to install the Hyland IDP.  The second is the Integrating with Hyland IAM Services MRG which is used to integrated OnBase with the Hyland IDP.  

Related, you'll need the API Server MRG as well as the Hyland IDP will use the SCIM service running in the API Server for access to the OnBase database, however this is only needed for OnBase solutions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Adam

For some reason when I searched community, this group nor did the MRG come up

I followed along with the IAM Services: Hyland Idp for OnBase Foundation EP3 premium course to get everything installed; everything seemed to be working except when I went to the IDP Admin login screen mine is blank. 

So was hoping this MRG I was looking for will help with my blank screen.

Ryan_Wakefield
World-Class Innovator
World-Class Innovator

Hey @Julie ,

Granted this MRG is for 22.1, it should still help you with what you need.

Documentation Notice • Integrating With Hyland IAM Services • Reader • Product Documentation

Otherwise, you can see if you can find what you need in this search I put together.

Hyland Community Search

Good luck!

Thanks Ryan I will check them out