cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When scanning and uploading Documents, the common keywords will not retain when changing Document Types.

Kevin_Gassert
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Common keyword values are not retained after performing an ad-hoc upload and changing the document type to a new document type. The keyword types are the same on both document types but the keyword values are not retained in the upload window when the document type is changed. This was not the behavior prior to version 16. An SCR# 249956 was opened last fall after we installed V16 and after getting angry calls from users. We constantly have users asking when this will be fixed and we have been telling them it is in the works but unknown to me this was closed last month with the comment that it was normal behavior. This was not normal before 16 and is still not normal for the web client. Has no one else had users upset over this?

Thanks,

Kevin

6 REPLIES 6

I don't know if it is the same operation. They are saying this is not fixed.
Kevin

Thomas_Reu
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

We are in the process of completing a parallel upgrade from v15 to v17 and we just ran into this as well.  For some groups this is no big deal, but for others this is a big deal.  This actually has the potential to force us to keep and run a v15 appserver permanently.  It is one thing if this is a error, but if the above threads are correct and the functionality of the product was reduced intentionally that is totally unacceptable - unless a workaround has been provided.  Is there a workaround I can give to this set of clients?  I mean besides keeping them on v15...

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.