cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What privilege and Product right needed for running AutoFill Keyword Import Processor

David_Gardner
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

What right(s) do I need to give a OB User Group for it to be able to run "AutoFill Keyword Import Processor"

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @David Gardner,

In OnBase configuration navigate to the User tab, then User Groups / Rights, then select the user group you are wanting to set up the Autofill Keyword Import Processor for. Next, click Privileges to the right. Check the Modify Keywords privilege under both Documents and Folders. Click Save, close out, then click on Product Rights. The user must have access to the Client under Registered Processing Products, and Autofill Keyword Set Mgmt under Administrative Privileges.

You must also add this user group to the specific autofill keyword set you are trying to import, which can be done in OnBase configuration by navigating to Autofill Keyword Sets under the Keyword tab, selecting the right Autofill Keyword Set, hitting the User Groups button to the right, then adding the right User Group.

Now, the users from that group can log into the Thick Client, navigate to Admin | Autofill Keyword Sets | Importer, then right clicking on the right set and selecting Execute Import Process.

Hope this resolves your issue!

~Alan

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @David Gardner,

In OnBase configuration navigate to the User tab, then User Groups / Rights, then select the user group you are wanting to set up the Autofill Keyword Import Processor for. Next, click Privileges to the right. Check the Modify Keywords privilege under both Documents and Folders. Click Save, close out, then click on Product Rights. The user must have access to the Client under Registered Processing Products, and Autofill Keyword Set Mgmt under Administrative Privileges.

You must also add this user group to the specific autofill keyword set you are trying to import, which can be done in OnBase configuration by navigating to Autofill Keyword Sets under the Keyword tab, selecting the right Autofill Keyword Set, hitting the User Groups button to the right, then adding the right User Group.

Now, the users from that group can log into the Thick Client, navigate to Admin | Autofill Keyword Sets | Importer, then right clicking on the right set and selecting Execute Import Process.

Hope this resolves your issue!

~Alan

Thank you very much.  The only thing I changed was not checking modify keywords under folders, I'm sure if folders were involved I would need the checked but they are s I try and it worked fine.  Thanks again @Alan Boucher.