cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning! Autofill keyword set has been expanded...

Erica_Hines-Mcg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I'm receiving a warning message during indexing saying:

"Warning! An autofill keyword set has expanded as a result of this operation.  Do you want to review the keyword changes?"

I'm only getting this message in Unity Client.  The autofill keyword I have set up has 6 keywords and the document type as an additional 2 keywords the user is required to manually key in.

How do I make it so this message doesn't appear. 

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

Hi Erica,

If you expand the autofill before indexing the document you will not receive this message. You get this message any time you index the document without having previously expanded the autofill.

Thanks!

Amanda

Not applicable

Sorry to bring up an old post, but what do you mean by "expand the autofill before indexing"?  I am trying to get this info to one of my users who is experiencing the same issue.

Thanks in advance!

Amanda_Luceen
Employee
Employee

Hi Andrea,

If you enter the primary for the autofill but you don't tab out of it or otherwise trigger the autofill and instead just index the document you will receive this message. To avoid it, tab out of the primary to expand the autofill and, once all the secondary keywords are populated, then index the document.

Thanks!

Amanda

Not applicable

Thanks for the reply back !

Yes, we discovered our users (when getting the error) were using the down arrow to auto-populate instead of the tab.  Tabbing is the only way to go with Autofill.  Big Smile