cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading a different file type as a revision

Brian_Gott
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I've got a ClientWorkflowScript that lets the user select a file to upload as a revision to the currently selected document. This is working fine, except for this:

If the document is an image type, and the file being uploaded is a PDF, the script throws the exception, "FileTypes are inconsistant[sic]."

If the reverse is true (image as new revision for a PDF document), it works without a problem.

If the document is a PDF, and the file being uploaded is an image, the script works fine. However, if the reverse is true (PDF as new revision for an image document), it throws the exception, "FileTypes are inconsistant[sic]."

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Karen_Wood
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Brian,

If you are still having this issue and would like it looked into further, I suggest calling your first line of support. Support is probably going to need to see the script you are using and any diagnostics messages you may be writing, so I suggest preparing those if you do decide to call support.

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Karen_Wood
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Brian,

If you are still having this issue and would like it looked into further, I suggest calling your first line of support. Support is probably going to need to see the script you are using and any diagnostics messages you may be writing, so I suggest preparing those if you do decide to call support.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.