cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Script to Expand Auto-Fill

Clay_Bugey
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Does anyone have any example Unity Scripts to expand auto fills?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Adam_Kuhn
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Clay --

There's a rather helpful page buried deep in the Programmer's Guide section on Documents and Keywords: here's the link. I suspect what you're actually after, though, is a way to programmatically expand the AutoFill Keyset without having to focus/blur on to and off of the Keyword value field itself, and unfortunately I believe there isn't a way to accomplish that in the Unity API. The only potential operations you could carry out on an AutoFill Keyset would be adding, removing, or updating rows in the Keyset.

Best,

Adam Kuhn

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Adam_Kuhn
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Clay --

There's a rather helpful page buried deep in the Programmer's Guide section on Documents and Keywords: here's the link. I suspect what you're actually after, though, is a way to programmatically expand the AutoFill Keyset without having to focus/blur on to and off of the Keyword value field itself, and unfortunately I believe there isn't a way to accomplish that in the Unity API. The only potential operations you could carry out on an AutoFill Keyset would be adding, removing, or updating rows in the Keyset.

Best,

Adam Kuhn

Basically what we're trying to do is expand multiple Auto-Fill KW sets in our unity forms when the Auto-Fill table is updated without user intervention.

Ahh, I see -- unfortunately there's not really a way to do that, at least using the Unity API. You might be able to design an external service that monitors the autofill table directly, but then you're basically designing your own API.