cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Script - Modify unity form control properties?

Andrew_Hayden
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

I'm wondering if various control properties on a unity form can be set via a CustomActionEventScript?  Specifically, I'm wondering if the autofill property of a text box control (in a table) can be modified?  My business case involves a text box control that has an autofill set.  A custom action kicks off a script.  In the script, I'd like to set the autofill on this particular text box control to none, do some work and then set autofill back to the afks it was configured with.  Might this be possible?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi @Andy ,

Because this property is configured at the Unity Form Template level the API does not have the ability to toggle this on and off.  Unity Forms Administration can only be done from the Unity Client Designer and cannot be modified programmatically.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

aboucher
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Andy,

I am reaching out to our OnBase APIs team for advice for your question.  We will get back to you as soon as we have  information or subsequent questions.

Thanks,

~Alan

Daniel_Quill
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi @Andy ,

Because this property is configured at the Unity Form Template level the API does not have the ability to toggle this on and off.  Unity Forms Administration can only be done from the Unity Client Designer and cannot be modified programmatically.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.