cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity ScanQueuePostIndexEvent hook

Jose_Galdamez
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I'm currently working in Onbase 14 and I'm trying to use a Unity Script Hook instead of a VBScript hook and Hook into the Scan Queue - Post-Index event on the classic thick client. I've implemented the IScanQueuePostIndexEventScript interface in my unity script and configured the Script Hook to operate under the correct Context in Onbase Configuration but the script does not appear to execute. Should this work?

The wanted outcome should be the Unity script will execute once the user clicks on the Index button after indexing the document in the corresponding Scan Queue. Do I need to continue using a VBScript hook?

Please advise

2 ACCEPTED ANSWERS

Chris_Tucker
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Roland,

All of the scanning and indexing Unity Scripts only run in the Unity Client. If you want a post index script to run in the Thick Client, you'll have to use a VBScript.

View answer in original post

Robert_Russ
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello Silvana

For Barcode scripts you add them in OnBase Configuration| Import| Barcode Process| Document Fields.  Within Document Fields you have a drop down box where you can add your keywords you want to map to a barcode.  Within that dropdown you will see your script.

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Chris_Tucker
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Roland,

All of the scanning and indexing Unity Scripts only run in the Unity Client. If you want a post index script to run in the Thick Client, you'll have to use a VBScript.

silvana_bechtol
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Could you please let me know where in Unity Client we add the Unity Script Hook?

thank you

Robert_Russ
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Silvana, you add the Unity Script hooks in the same place you add the VBScript hooks within OnBase Configuration | Queries| Script Hook.  When the Unity Script Hook is published within OnBase Studio, you will see it when you select the specific Run Location it was published for.  It will have (Unity Script) next to the name to let you know it's a Unity Script.

silvana_bechtol
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hi Robert, I created this Barcode  Unity SCript "IScanQueueBarcodeProcessingEventScript" I built, saved & published and reset server cash.

I re-launch Configuration and I still do not see the new script in the dropdown list.

Please Advise,

thank you,

Silvana