cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Automation Error (New License)

Jason_Brownlow
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

After applying the Unity integration license an error is thrown when the Unity option is chosen under the Queries menu item in Configuration.  Perhaps there is some extra step I'm missing in turning on this functionality.  We just received the license and applied it in configuration with success.  The Unity menu item now shows up under Queries in configuration as it should.  However when the Unity item is chosen from the Queries dropdown, an error is thrown that states: "Failed to load Unity Configuration module.  Could not load file or assembly "Hyland.Unity.Configuration" or one of it's dependencies. The system can not find the file specified."

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Luke_Shaffer
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi JBorwnlow,

Two issues that will cause this are incorrect versions of .NET and not having the Unity directory in the same directory as obcfg.exe/obclnt.exe. I would recommend reaching out to your first line of support if both of these are correct. Thanks,

Luke

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Luke_Shaffer
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi JBorwnlow,

Two issues that will cause this are incorrect versions of .NET and not having the Unity directory in the same directory as obcfg.exe/obclnt.exe. I would recommend reaching out to your first line of support if both of these are correct. Thanks,

Luke