Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Export Document Using App Enabler

Andrew_Black
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hello everyone!

Pardon me and my naiveness, but I am looking for some support on an issue that I'm stumbling on.

Basically, what we'd like to do is, using application enabler, scrape the results of a drivers license status inquiry and export it to a pre-selected document type.  After doing the designated action to initiate app enabler to scrape the screen for the required information (double right click in this case), a form does come up with the information successfully, but after entering in the member number field that we have set up, hitting submit, and seeing the "Your form was submitted successfully" message, I am unable to find the document.  Is there an easy way to see where the problem originates?

Any guidance on the matter would be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Joe_Pineda
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Andrew: you should be able to go to regular retrieval, and query for that doc type for whatever date it is you're looking for. If you don't find it under that doc type, then it's being imported into some other type. Also, App Enabler has a Demo mode you can use to troubleshoot issue with your app enabler configuration.

View answer in original post

8 REPLIES 8

So you have confirmed that the right doc type is configured by using demo mode?

Pardon me Jose, things around here got a bit busy and haven't been able to respond until now.

When I do the action with demo mode selected, the document type shown is accurate.

Figured it out. We had many document types very similar to the one I was originally thinking. Silly mistake. Demo Mode really helped. Thank you for everything!

Glad you solved it. Yes, that Demo mode is really helpful!