cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thick Client Full Package

Tharon_Rivera
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I have an issue trying to use the Queries > Unity module of the Configuration utility from the Thick Client Full Package download (14.0.0.45).  I get the following error message:

Shouldn't we be able to run everything from this Full Package download without running the installer?

5 REPLIES 5

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi Tharon,

While you did state it was the "Full" package that was downloaded, I'm fairly sure that this does not usually include the Unity API files, which is what this configuration menu is trying to open. If you do not see a "Unity" folder in the directory where your executables are located then you will be unable to open this menu. If you do require this menu to be functional I would suggest reaching out to your first line of support to obtain the necessary Unity files.

Hope this helps!

Tharon_Rivera
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

I did copy the Unity folder over after seeing this, but I don't want to break anything importing an assembly in case there are some other missing dependencies only installed as part of the installer...

So, will copying the Unity folder over be sufficient to utilize this module without causing any issues?

Justin_Fandl
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hey Tharon,

Just to make sure we're on the same page, this would not be the regular "Unity Client" folder that would be used (where the obunity.exe executable exists). It's a separate folder simply entitled "Unity" which contains the DLL's and dependencies for the Unity API Script editor. This folder should only pertain to this menu option so I would not believe that it should affect anything else adversely within OnBase Configuration. But yes the short answer would be once the files are downloaded to simply copy and paste it to the location of where the OnBase Configuration executable resides.

Thanks,

I think we're on the same page. I copied the Unity folder from a different machine where the thick installer of the same version was run; it is not the Unity Client folder, but the Unity folder under the OnBase Client.