Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout

Harsha_Prakash
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Hi All,

I am trying to connect to onbase 13 web service from my ASP.Net application but I am not able to connect.

I am getting the below error

"The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.

connection failed. The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout."

Any help is very much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Aki_Daiguji
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Harsha,

Since I was not able to get additional information from you on this issue, I will be closing the issue ticket that I created, as well as this forum post (setting it as Answered).

Please contact the API Support team if this same issue occurs again in the future.

Thank you.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Zhengxin_Guo
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ
Hi! Harsha,
Are you trying to use Unity API to connect app server? If that is the case, please check the AppServer URL valid by browsing it from address bar and make sure the datasource is correctly connected to the database. Checking the errors and logs in Hyland Diagnostics Console might be helpful to narrow down the issues as well. Hope it helps! Thank you!
-Jason

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator
This issue is currently being looked into by Hyland's API Support. More information can be provided upon the conclusion of that issue.

Aki_Daiguji
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi Harsha,

Since I was not able to get additional information from you on this issue, I will be closing the issue ticket that I created, as well as this forum post (setting it as Answered).

Please contact the API Support team if this same issue occurs again in the future.

Thank you.