cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Tables that store the server names and config settings?

Peter_Scaramuzz
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Is there a SQL table or tables I can query to get all the servers associated with our Onbase implementation. That query would not only be helpful in our Production environment but I also want to run it in our Disaster Recovery complement of servers to see if we are configured correctly for a potential fail over. We have a simulation of this coming up in a couple of months so it would be extremely helpful!

3 REPLIES 3

William_Smith2
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I use the 'registeredusers' table.  Fields registernum and registername.  Link to the LOG to determine what machine was doing the action.

That's great! I am looking at these tables registeredusers, regusersproducts and productsold.producttype and getting some good info. I am not sure which log you are referring to, to get the action. The transaction log? Also I got to believe the database has specific information on which server performs say workflow as that would be needed when clicking on the workflow button in the client etc. Thanks!

Peter_Scaramuzz
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

That's great! I am looking at these tables registeredusers, regusersproducts and productsold.producttype and getting some good info. I am not sure which log you are referring to, to get the action. The transaction log? Also I got to believe the database has specific information on which server performs say workflow as that would be needed when clicking on the workflow button in the client etc. Thanks!