cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL query that reports a list of individual users that have access to any given doctype

Michael_Newton
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Title says it all. Looking for a SQL query that reports a list of individual users that have access to a doctype, the query would need to sift through the groups that have access to said doc type in order to come up with a definitive list. It would be awesome if the query showed what group the user belonged to as well which was granting them access to said doc type.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Larissa_Armand
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi Michael,

This is what i use on a reporting dashboard: 

select rtrim(G.USERGROUPNAME) as GroupName, trim(U.USERNAME), trim(U.REALNAME), rtrim(D.ITEMTYPENAME) as DocTypeName, U.LASTLOGON, U.DISABLELOGIN
from HSI.USERGROUPCONFIG X
left outer join HSI.USERGROUP G ON X.USERGROUPNUM = G.USERGROUPNUM
left outer join HSI.DOCTYPE D ON D.ITEMTYPENUM = X.ITEMTYPENUM
left outer join HSI.USERXUSERGROUP UXG ON UXG.USERGROUPNUM = G.USERGROUPNUM
left outer join HSI.USERACCOUNT U ON UXG.USERNUM = U.USERNUM
where trim(D.ITEMTYPENAME) = @{pConfigItemName}
and trim(G.USERGROUPNAME) != 'MANAGER'

My data provider has a select list for the parameter so you can choose which document type you want from a list. https://support.hyland.com/r/OnBase/Reporting-Dashboards/English/Foundation-22.1/Reporting-Dashboard... 

View answer in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Brent, I am also looking to query that same information, would you be willing to send the query over to me as well?  kimrolandplus3@gmail.com 

Thank you!

@Brent Fuller Can you please share the query with me as well? emilyraben@gmail.com  Thank you!

Hi Brent, would you send it to me as well?  pr4402118@gmail.com Thanks!

Hi Brent!

Could I also get a copy of you SQL?  

awood@resurgent.com

Thanks so much!  🙂

I would be interested too:  lynn@vailresorts.com

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.