cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Error During Image Statement Processing

Steve_Michelin
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We are receiving an ODBC error (image below) during Image Statement Processing.  Our first line of support has indicated it may be a resource error and that is about as far as it has gone.  Our current admin simply reprocesses the batch until we get a successful result.  Thought I would reach out to the community to see if anyone had run across this type a issue and could point me in a direction to get it resolved.  

We are running Director  Version 9.2.1.613 SP1, which is Fiserv's version of OnBase.  The database server is a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Server with SP 1 applied.   Database is SQL Server 2008 R2(64-bit).

Thanks

Steve

7 REPLIES 7

Steve_Michelin
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Thanks Maria.  Just to confirm.  Based on our current database version we should have all workstation clients using the SQL Native Client 10.0  Version 2009.100.2500.0.  So far I have found workstations using SQL Server Driver Version 2000.85.1132.00, SQL Server Native Client 10.0 Version 2007.100.1600.22 and SQL Server Native Client 10.0 Version 2009.100.2500.00.  Which means I have my work cut out for me and this may also be part of our issue.  Correct?

Thanks again.

Steve

Not applicable

Hi Steve,

That is correct, all drivers should be of at leat Version 2009.100.2500.0 to be compatible with your version of SQL Server. 

In the past, this has been the cause of similar issues for other customers.  I hope that correcting the driver versions will help you as well.  Please reach out if you have any other questions or concerns about this.

Thanks,

Harold_Cruz8
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Steve, i've actually had this same problem rendering statements. I'm using 3 print servers with the same build, same SQL drivers on a 2008 R2 environment.

It would randomly give this error and if left untouched for hours, the client would crash due the connection timing out.  Its annoying for sure but I have not been able to determine the root cause. 

I am using the latest sql drivers (v10) on all servers for the odbc as stated above.

We are on Nautilus (Onbase) 11.x