Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature will be inserted automatically in unity form

Manikanadanbe
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Dear All,

I have a case the unity form for approval process along with workflow .Here my strange part is signature will be inserted  automatically when the last approver approved. I tried through workflow “Create Note” ,but it could not work out.so please suggest me how I can achieve this either program or native way. 

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Manikandakumar

There are a few suggestions that come to mind when utilizing an Approval Process:
 1) As Keith suggested above, utilize a Read-Only Keyword/Field value.  These values can also be hidden if not needed on the View of the Unity Form.

2) Utilize a Note on the Form as you suggested in your question above.  This can be done via Workflow, or the Unity API if additional information is needed.

3) Utilize the Workflow Approval Management Module.  Your first line of support can provide more information on this suggestion, as well as the Workflow Approval Management MRG.

In all, if you are expirencing issues using the API with one of these suggestions, the Exception that you are seeing would be benifical.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Keith_Zejdlik
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

The way we do this is by adding an extra read-only textbox to the form. Then you can use use the Copy Property To/From Unity Form action in workflow to "sign" the textbox.

Tyler_Sorber
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Manikandakumar

There are a few suggestions that come to mind when utilizing an Approval Process:
 1) As Keith suggested above, utilize a Read-Only Keyword/Field value.  These values can also be hidden if not needed on the View of the Unity Form.

2) Utilize a Note on the Form as you suggested in your question above.  This can be done via Workflow, or the Unity API if additional information is needed.

3) Utilize the Workflow Approval Management Module.  Your first line of support can provide more information on this suggestion, as well as the Workflow Approval Management MRG.

In all, if you are expirencing issues using the API with one of these suggestions, the Exception that you are seeing would be benifical.

Getting started

Find what you came for

We want to make your experience in Hyland Connect as valuable as possible, so we put together some helpful links.