cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search multiple values of a Date Keyword

David_Santiago
Champ on-the-rise
Champ on-the-rise

Hello! We are currently trying to implement Public Records Request Management for our Government agency. The Custom Query used displays the Keywords for the search... however, we've had trouble trying to create multi-instances of Keywords for a search. Is there a native way of creating multiple instances for the Keywords in the Custom Query? 

-Dave 

5 REPLIES 5

Francois_Gast
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi David, are you referring to the Point Application for Public Record Request Management or a custom built application?

Hi Francois, I'm referring to the Point Application. We followed the example of page 36 of the MRG for Public Sector Constituency Web Access.

Ok, so this might be a bit confusing... we are currently implementing the OnBase PAV (Public Access Viewer), as disclosed in page 36 of the MRG for Public Sector Constituency Web Access; I noticed there is a separate group for this "industry", as it categorizes it for use under FOIA and other regulations. However, we currently have implemented PAV to comply with the FOIA regulations and so that Public Record Requests are handled in a timely manner. So I believe these two would go hand in hand... anyway, we are trying to get PAV to render multi-instance keywords for use in Custom Queries... does this make sense? 

Hi there Francois! I hope you are well. Just checking in with you about this question... is there anything that needs clarification? Have you been able to look into any recommendations for me?

- David