Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving all records from an AFKWS

Alexander_Steen
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hello all,

I have a need to get all the records from a specific Autofill Keyword Set (AFKWS) in a script. I am familiar with how to retrieve all the records that match a certain primary key, but I cannot seem to find a way to get everything back. I tried searching for a primary key value of * to see if that would work. Unfortunately, it did not. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Adam_Kuhn
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Alexander --

The Unity API doesn't have a method for this, unfortunately; you would need to know all of the valid values for the PrimaryKeyword in order to get an exhaustive list back using GetKeysetData(List<Keyword>). Your best bet would be to query the database directly if you need the entire autofill data set.

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Adam_Kuhn
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Hi Alexander --

The Unity API doesn't have a method for this, unfortunately; you would need to know all of the valid values for the PrimaryKeyword in order to get an exhaustive list back using GetKeysetData(List<Keyword>). Your best bet would be to query the database directly if you need the entire autofill data set.

Thanks, Adam. Is there documentation somewhere of what the database looks like? I haven't gone into that side at all, but it could solve my issue here no question.

The OnBase database reporting guide should be a good start for you:

https://community.hyland.com/en/blog/posts/35989-onbase-database-reporting-guide

Good luck.  🙂

Lood, YES, THANK YOU! Another noob question. Is there somewhere I can test queries? I'm in a hosted environment so I'm not really sure how to access the database directly. I can write a query for the dataset, of course, but it would be useful to be able to poke around a bit before I do that.