cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofill error when used on HTML form in Workflow

Tammy_Porter
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Reaching out for some help here --- any suggestions are welcome!!

I created an external autofill and set in on a keyword.  This autofill making a call to Active Directory, by either first or last name, and is retrieving the full name and email address for the user searched for. 

There are no issues with the autofill working when I import a document.  What I can't get it to do is correctly fill in values when using an auto-generated HTML form on an ad hoc task in my workflow.  More specifically, if there is only one value returned, it works, but when there are multiple values returned, it fails.  For example, when searching for myself, if I search by PORTER, it retrieves and fills in my full name and email address because I'm the only one.  However, when I search for TAMMY, I get the select box that shows me and every other Tammy that works for our organization, along with the corresponding email address for all of us.  However, when I select myself, the action fails.  My User keyword only has my first name, instead of first and last, and my user email address keyword is blank.

The error in Diagnostics is "Failed to expand keyset 'Test_Tammy'. Keyset is set for single expansion only and has multiple rows for primary keyword type  value 'TAMMY'.

I don't know what that means --- it sounds like it's not recognizing my selection, and instead is trying to fill in all the values instead of just the one?

The workflow action is set to prompt if multiple records exist, which is does:

60d368df16714c88bfbe9b97f751a279

The autofill is set to allow multiple selection:

cdbc129f6d6149a4b4a1e7f19f562a09

Please help --- thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

AlexaKempton
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hi @Tammy Porter,

I'm glad you posted this question to Hyland Community!  

While I don't know the answer to your question, I may be able to point you to a few resources: 

I also re-tagged your post with relevant groups to surface in those product groups to get it under the eyes of product experts who may be able to provide an answer. Feel free to edit this post and add any other applicable tags (ex. products, modules, user groups on the site). I hope this helps -- let me know!!

Sophia_Kerr
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Hi Tammy, 

I appreciate you taking the time to document and share this.

I have just a few initial questions. 

• What version of OnBase is your organization using? 
  • Are the Keyword Types populated by the External AutoFill Keyword Set contained within a SIKG or MIKG? 

Thank you,

Sophia