cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Process Lock

Ryan_Wilson2
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Is it possible to remove a Process Lock via Administration tab in the OnBase Client? If so, can someone point me to documentation on this or just offer up the answer?

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Kirk_Sumpter
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Yes, assuming the user has the correct privileges...in version 16 it's under Admin | Utilities | Process Lock Administration.

If you don't see those options that typically indicates the correct privileges are not granted to that user.

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kirk_Sumpter
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Yes, assuming the user has the correct privileges...in version 16 it's under Admin | Utilities | Process Lock Administration.

If you don't see those options that typically indicates the correct privileges are not granted to that user.

Ryan_Wilson2
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I see that and opened it, it showed the locks, but it doesn't give me a remove lock option, how do you remove it once you get into that location? I right clicked a locked item and got 3 options, none of which sounded like it would remove the lock. Please add more to your answer.

If you right click on the process lock you want to clear you can choose "Remove Selected" to remove the lock.

This is covered, at least for version 16, in the Sys Admin MRG under "Process Lock Administration".

Thanks Kirk. I figured it out. But good to know about where this is documented.