cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query document renditions

Kevin_Granger
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

I am trying to determine the file sizes of renditions to determine if we truly want to create renditions on all documents based upon the DPI settings. When utilizing the query below I have not found a way to link the hsi.revnotetable to the hsi.itemdatapage correctly or to order the rendition by anything other than the hsi.revnotetable.docrevdate

Any help resolving this would be great.

Thanks,

Kevin

select i.itemnum, i.itemname, ft.filetypestr, dt.isdocrevisionable, rev.docrevdate, sum(idp.filesize) FileSize, sum(idp.numberpages) NumPages
-- select *
from hsi.itemdata i, hsi.revnotetable rev, hsi.itemdata id, hsi.itemdatapage idp, hsi.filetype ft, hsi.doctype dt
where 1=1
and i.itemnum = id.itemnum
and i.itemtypenum = dt.itemtypenum
and idp.filetypenum = ft.filetypenum
and id.itemnum = idp.itemnum
and i.itemnum = rev.itemnum
and i.itemnum in (
1434663, 1434534,
1434605, 1434606, 1434607, 1434608, 1434609
)

group by i.itemnum, i.itemname, ft.filetypestr, dt.isdocrevisionable, rev.docrevdate
order by i.itemnum, rev.docrevdate

2 REPLIES 2

Sean_Killian
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

I believe you should join from itemdatapage idp to revnotetable rev on idp.itemnum = rev.itemnum and idp.filetypenum = rev.filetypenum and idp.docrevnum = rev.docrevnum.

Kevin_Granger
Confirmed Champ
Confirmed Champ

Sorry, I was not clear enough in the post. The issue is the grouping to determine file size cannot use rev.docrevnum or rev.revisionnum as they are not populated in EP3 at least.

This only leaves the rev.docrevdate for groupings.

I reformatted the date for the grouping down to the minute and that is producing the correct results however this is prone to issues to say the least.

If anyone knows how the revisions are truly ordered, why/how to populate the rev.docrevnum or rev.revisionnum in EP3  or if there is another table that needs to be join that would make a big difference here.

Thanks, Kevin

select distinct i.itemnum, i.itemname, ft.filetypestr, dt.isdocrevisionable, FORMAT (rev.docrevdate, 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm') as doc_revdate, rev.docrevnum, rev.revisionnum,
-- rev.docrevdate,
sum(idp.filesize) FileSize, sum(idp.numberpages) NumPages
-- select *
from hsi.itemdata i, hsi.revnotetable rev, hsi.itemdata id, hsi.itemdatapage idp, hsi.filetype ft, hsi.doctype dt
where 1=1
and i.itemnum = id.itemnum
and i.itemtypenum = dt.itemtypenum
and idp.filetypenum = ft.filetypenum
and id.itemnum = idp.itemnum
-- and i.itemnum = rev.itemnum
--
and idp.itemnum = rev.itemnum and idp.filetypenum = rev.filetypenum and idp.docrevnum = rev.docrevnum
--
and i.itemnum in (
1434663, 1434534,
1434605, 1434606, 1434607, 1434608, 1434609
)

group by i.itemnum, i.itemname, ft.filetypestr, dt.isdocrevisionable, FORMAT (rev.docrevdate, 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm'), rev.docrevnum, rev.revisionnum
order by i.itemnum, FORMAT (rev.docrevdate, 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm')