cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Default Settings in Unity

Shelley_Wright
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Is there a way to set the default print settings in Unity to print Current Page instead of Print All Pages?  This is for OnBase 15

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Shelley,

Thank you for posting to Community. I am not sure if ever received an answer to this post but I wanted to post an answer for anybody looking for the answer.

Currently there is no way to change the default print settings in the Unity Client to use 'Print Current Page' instead of 'Print All Pages'. If you would like to have this functionality considered for a future version of OnBase, please reach out to your First Line of Support.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

Hyland Software Tech Support Team Leader

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello Shelley,

Thank you for posting to Community. I am not sure if ever received an answer to this post but I wanted to post an answer for anybody looking for the answer.

Currently there is no way to change the default print settings in the Unity Client to use 'Print Current Page' instead of 'Print All Pages'. If you would like to have this functionality considered for a future version of OnBase, please reach out to your First Line of Support.

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney

Hyland Software Tech Support Team Leader

Hi Jonathan,

Similar to this questioning, is there a way in the Unity Client to set the default printer?

Thanks!

Briana Salvatore