cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning for User Group Access and Functionality rights

Sharon_Coughlin
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Is there a spreadsheet or template that could be used to help plan user group access and functionality rights? There are so many options, it would be helpful to have a matrix to begin the planning process. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello All,

Thank you for your post to Community.

While there is not a spreadsheet that contains User Group rights/privileges, there is a section in the System Administration MRG that covers all of the options and what they do for both Product Rights as well as User Privileges. This information can be found in the 'Configuring User Group Privileges' section of the System Administration MRG.

The OnBase 16 System Adminsitration MRG can be found here:

https://www.onbase.com/community/onbase_product_communities/m/ob16mrg/18831

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney
Team Leader
Hyland Software Technical Support Department

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Julia_Bailey
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
I would like to see a user group tracking spreadsheet that intended to help an admin manage override privileges.

Loni_Chernenkov
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making
I am also interested in seeing a spreadsheet or template. I would also like to know where is the best place to find out what all the various options actually do? Thanks!

Jonathan_Finney
Elite Collaborator
Elite Collaborator

Hello All,

Thank you for your post to Community.

While there is not a spreadsheet that contains User Group rights/privileges, there is a section in the System Administration MRG that covers all of the options and what they do for both Product Rights as well as User Privileges. This information can be found in the 'Configuring User Group Privileges' section of the System Administration MRG.

The OnBase 16 System Adminsitration MRG can be found here:

https://www.onbase.com/community/onbase_product_communities/m/ob16mrg/18831

Thanks.

Jonathan Finney
Team Leader
Hyland Software Technical Support Department