cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onbase supported in VDI

Wendy_Silver
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

I was reading the information on Is Onbase supported in VDI, it mentions a couple of documents to review on Virtualizing OnBase but I cannot seem to locate them.  I am specifically looking for since VDI is supported, what are the minimum resource requirements?

3 REPLIES 3

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Wendy.

The Virtualizing OnBase White Paper can be found under the Downloads (link) section of the Architecture, Infrastructure & Virtualization Technical Community.  I don't believe it has specific information on configuration of OnBase with VDI as it speaks more generically about the virtualization of OnBase. Part of this is because specifics can be challenging as every customer utilizes OnBase differently.

What I would look at is the specific module minimum requirements (the OnBase Thick Client OR OnBase Unity Client) to determine how you should size the virtual desktops.

Take care.

Wow, 4 identical answers in a row. I wonder what bug causes this? 😉

But in response to your information Adam, the documentation that you refer to, is out of date, the latest being from 2014 in regards to Virtualizing OnBase. Is there an updated document to be release soon or with OnBase 18?

Hi Christian,

Not sure why there were 4 posts. I deleted the redundant posts.

Regarding your question, the document which is posts is the most up to date version. The concepts have not changed and therefore the information is still relevant. I'm not aware of any efforts to update the document for OnBase 18.

Take care.