cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase 9.2 and Adobe

Cherylrene_Loft
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

We recently upgraded to Adobe Acrobat X and started having some difficulty with PDFs imported into OnBase.  We have version 9.2.  Is this version compatible with Adobe Acrobat X?

Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

Not applicable

Hello Rena,

Thank you for using the Community Forums!

What type of difficulty are you experiencing with PDFs?  And in which client are you experiencing issues?

Thank you,

Andy Gonzalez

Crystal_Piirain
Champ in-the-making
Champ in-the-making

Rena, I was just coming on here to check for answers to Adobe issues. We are having problems with onbase locking up when our users try to open a group of .PDF's. It's not all and not all the time but it is frustrating for them. The onbase document window simply stays gray and if we leave it alone it totally maxes our the system resources. Is that anything like what is happening with yours? We have OnBase 10.0.1 and Adobe X.  

Hi Crystal:

Thank you for replying to Rena and trying to assist.  I love how the Hyland Community brings the OnBase Community together.

That being said I wanted to make sure that you have contacted your first line of support regarding the issue you describe in your reply.  OnBase should not be locking up.  There are many questions I have but feel getting a support issue opened is the quickest way to resolving your issue.  If you like you can contact me directly at 440-788-5466.

Cordially,

George Angelato

Yes!  Although my users are far too impatient to leave the gray box for any length of time.  They just close it out and call me!Smile  Like your problem, it is not every user, every document, all the time.  There is no rhyme or reason that I can ascertain.