cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnBase 18 Video Uploads

Not applicable

Hello,

I am trying to get more information on video uploads as far as how big of a size they can be, how we would set it up, etc. I have looked through several of the MRG's but the information I am getting from them is how to do it. Is there any MRG that gives me more technical specifics or a document on community that will help?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED ANSWER

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Selma,

This post (link) covers a bit on the topic of large file size within OnBase. Specifically, it talks about some of the consideration with respect to storing large files within OnBase.

Additionally, here is another post (link - and a note that the SCR was not implemented into the software) noting that the OnBase Unity Client does not stream video which is going to be another consideration. This means any large video files will need to be downloaded prior to viewing.

Take care. 

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AdamShaneHyland
Employee
Employee

Hi Selma,

This post (link) covers a bit on the topic of large file size within OnBase. Specifically, it talks about some of the consideration with respect to storing large files within OnBase.

Additionally, here is another post (link - and a note that the SCR was not implemented into the software) noting that the OnBase Unity Client does not stream video which is going to be another consideration. This means any large video files will need to be downloaded prior to viewing.

Take care. 

Sebastian_Salom
Star Collaborator
Star Collaborator

Selma,

Feel free to check out the product vision for OnBase Media Management (it is actively in-development so it has not been released).

Thanks!